Martoca Beach Garden is an absolutely stunning venue that offers a beautiful and private ambience. Not only is the the venue special itself, but so is Martoca's team. I cannot express how helpful and patient Jimmy was with answering all my questions and concerns.- Megan Continues, "Don't even get me started on how good that food was!!! I wish there was a restaurant like that in California... best food I've had in a LONG time. I can't thank Jimmy and his team enough for their kindness and for making me feel more than comfortable in planning a destination wedding from California. They truly want to make your wedding the most special day of your life and that every single detail comes alive."
|Dana and Dave. Very happy!|
1. Location: You have the option to stay in Sayulita (we loved it there), Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, PV, but still get outside of the cookie cutter resort walls to have a unique, intimate, and private ceremony and reception. Rancho Banderas is a really good place to stay near Martoca (we highly recommend it). Alternatively, you can stay in the fun surf, boho town of Sayulita (we stayed there with our guests), and then you get a very incredible experience with an adorable downtown (a lot like Bali was 10 years ago). Regardless of where you stay, guests will appreciate the unique and stunning views at Martoca.
2. Designer/Planner: Martoca uses Kelley Karchoff (as part of the package) to plan every little detail. We are beyond happy with the elegance and feel of our wedding.
3. Layout: I don't understand why more brides don't understand that the layout is crucial to a successful wedding. Too often, they separate the bar or dance floor from the dining tables. Believe me, I've been to too many $1M weddings that make this mistake -- and it is a real shame. Guests end up distracted at the bar or sitting at the tables, in another area, and then they never make it to the dance floor. You have an empty dance floor, so no one goes onto it, and then suddenly your wedding is remembered as the one where guests went home early. Martoca has the perfect layout. All of our guests were still dancing to the band at 1am in the morning.
4. Fun: Unlike Sayulita or resorts, music, fireworks, and a great time can go until 2am in the morning. They do not shut down at midnight.
5. Beauty: It goes without saying, the entire place is stunning, with lush gardens, pools, and beach.
|Jessica very happy with her hubby learning taco slicing!|
Jessica announced, "I would use them again in a heartbeat! Everything I envisioned for my wedding became a reality (and beyond) because of the team from Martoca. Without this team I probably would not have ended up having a wedding, let alone having my dreams come true. I had originally booked my April wedding at a different venue; however, things just weren’t coming together and I wasn’t feeling confident about the way the wedding would turn out. I ultimately decided to leave that venue and left Jimmy a panicked message that same day. Jimmy got back to me in just a few minutes and from that moment on, I finally had the experience I was looking for. I wanted to be a destination bride because I wanted the process to be easy and laid back; however, with the people in our lives traveling and taking the time to celebrate with us we also wanted to offer an amazing time. Thankfully Jimmy and his team are true professionals at what they do; whatever experience you are looking for, they are able provide it (and exceed your expectations!). It only took one email exchange and a quick phone conversation to know that I was in the right hands with the Martoca team."
|Melissa in full bridal bliss|
Melissa mentioned, "I cannot express how pleased I am with Martoca Beach Garden and staff. After witnessing three weddings at all at different resorts I can say Our wedding was the best!! We had our wedding at Martoca Beach Garden last week and everything was beyond perfect! I can honestly say we had our dream wedding become a reality! From start to finish, Maite was amazing, she made the planning process a breeze. I didn't even have to stress on the day of because everything was ready to go. Our wedding was very private, something you cannot get at any resort, made it even more special. And their photography and video
group was incredible, all the pictures were picture perfect and the video is amazing! I would definitely recommend Martoca Beach garden to anyone looking to get married, Everything was outstanding, delicious food, beautiful scenery, great decorations, top shelf drinks, great service, great staff .. There is nothing I can complain about, and absolutely nothing I would change! All our guest were "wowed" by our wedding."
|Angela is very happy!|
|Angela and Jeff from Canada are very happy with friends|
|Jennie and Colin taking pics after ceremony. Go Canada!|
|Tiff's wedding was truly amazing|
|Erin and Ulises' first dance in Martoca. Fun!|
Erin commented, "I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Martoca Beach Garden! I too researched many other locations and when I came across Martoca online, I knew we wanted to get married there. I came into contact with Jimmy and from the first email( and there were many!) he was always so helpful and flexible and would answer any questions I had right away. He found me an amazing wedding planner and helped me set a "package" that suited us. We had 40 guests there for our wedding in January and every single one fell in love with the beauty of Martoca Beach! If you're looking for the most beautiful,magical, romantic destination wedding...THIS is the place!"
Our couples are very happy. Whatever you desire or wherever you are coming from we can help. As you can see, we help brides from all over the world and design and host many styles of weddings. Welcome to Martoca Beach Garden.