We suggest that before you contact a wedding professional you sit down and discuss your budget range with your loving partner. Make sure brides understand the costs involved in the basic parts of the party and therefore; budget accordingly.
The following items are essential for any party and therefore must be accounted for in any budget. 70 % of your budget should be spent on these 7 items or factors, the other 30% can be for extras and other expenses.
I call this the 70 on 7 rule.
2. Catering Service
4. Dj/Music and Dancefloor
5. Coordination/Wedding Planning/Design
Once these seven key factors are budgeted for THEN and only then will you be able to think of extras like fireworks, fire dancers, flower arrangements, transportation, tents, etc. These 7 factors are non-negotiable for your party. You must have them so you must come to terms with them and budget for them. Of course there are variations among the pricing for each of these items and it is usually directly related to the quality provided by the vendors for each item.
A few examples for you to consider:
Venue vary from 1,000 dollars and up to 10,000 or more.
Center pieces may vary from 20 dollars each up to 400 plus.
The bar may cost 30 dollars per person up to 120 per person per night.
Tables may cost 6 dollars a piece to rent up to 140 dollars each or more.
Ceremony arches may cost between 150 dollars up to 2,000 or more...
Catering may cost from 40 dollars a person up to 250 dollars or more per person
So find out how much you have to spend and then organize these in matter of importance for you. For instance, if food and beverage are not as much of a priority as the setting and location is, then you may spend more on the venue than the catering. However, if you want food or drinks that are amazing and the venue is not as important then you would spend your money on that and not so much the venue. This will ensure your money is spent on what you desire the most at your party.
So once you have this figured out you are on your way. Contact us or your wedding planner of choice and let them know what you have in mind and how much money you have to achieve it with. If they are any good they should be able to put something together to accomodate you. Maybe you will have to sacrifice certain things or quality but if you have your priorities straight then you will end up with a party perfectly suited just for you.
Be well and be in love,
So before you calculate your budget you need the 7 factor and factor these in at