Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bride´s Review of Martoca Puerto Vallarta Wedding

"Hi all, I just wanted to put a little note out there to all the bride/groom that are looking for a venue I have found a great location with FANTASTIC service!!!!  The location is Martoca Beach Garden in Bucerias and "The Man" is James Basanez!!! He is absolutely wonderful!!!!  He has ideas that would knock your socks off and he is more than just a vendor, he is a friend!  There is never a time that you cannot get a hold of him, and he is so helpful in every way possible!  Whatever I want/need, he is right there with an answer and a good price ;)  He is the real reason why I choose to have a destination wedding in the first place!  The only people I communicate with is him and his coordinator Laura, they handle the rest from their!  When I first started planning, I was looking into the resorts over a private ground. I figured a resort is easier, they do weddings all the time and what can possibly go wrong!  Well let me tell you with what has gone wrong.  This is what I have experienced with MOST, but not all!  I will send an email and get a response within 24-48hrs, as you start asking more questions and wanting more specific answers the email response becomes delayed by a week or so.  I understand that people are busy but when it becomes a pattern, its unnecessary and frustrating, we can only do so much when were so far away!  The second thing I noticed, I become comfortable with a spokesman then down the road you get an email that the person no longer works their and that someone new will be taking over!  This happened to me at 3 different locations with 3 different people.  Enough said!!! I'm glad I started my research early, my wedding is not until March 2011 but after a stressful 5 months of trying to pick and choose a venue, my mind is now at ease!  The best thing about Martoca is the PRIVACY! That was a big key point for me.  James"Jimmy" is laid back, funny and he gives you that peace of mind that every destination bride is looking for!  If anyone is wanting more information, please feel free to contact me.  I will be more than happy to help out in anyway I can :)  Here is his website to view some photos.http://www.martoca.com/home"


See this review in the original website here http://bit.ly/b0qsYh
Thank you Kristen and all the lovely brides who have contacted me for your kind words. I will do everything in my power to help you and I will do so as soon as possible so your anxiety attacks do not scare off your future hubbies :) I will see you soon and I promise you the party of a lifetime.

For those brides or people interested in having their special events with us if you need to find more about us please visit Martoca Beach Garden for more information. In order to give you an accurate quote for your party please include as many specifics as possible like guest count, date and approximate budget or style of party. Also, we would be very greatful if you share this blog with a few of your amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment